BePharBel Manufacturing is a fast-growing CDMO pharmaceutical company based in Courcelles-Belgium. We are looking for a Project Manager.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible to:
- Collect all relevant inputs across BePharBel Manufacturing department’s experts (mainly from Production, Supply Chain, EHS, QA, QC and Maintenance) to build feasibility analysis and support business cases / quotations for the Business Development Manager.
- Plan, coordinate and manage new product introduction projects from the early development stages to the complete transfer in the manufacturing plant for routine production.
- Lead major plant investment projects such as new equipment qualification or new production area / utilities installation.
- Ensure proper communication with our customers as technical point of contact.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or Project Management.
- 3-5 years of experience within the pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry with Project Management experiences.
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You are familiar with feasibility analysis integrating technical constraints, planning, cost and risk (FMEA) management.
- You have a relevant experience in process development and/or technology transfer to introduce a pharmaceutical product in a GMP plant. Knowledges of sterile area, semi-solid/liquid filling and dry forms are a plus. You understand Quality By Design principles to ensure proper process scale up.
- You can conduct technical investigations following problem solving methodologies, present results and write technical reports. DMAIC-Six sigma / basic statistics knowledges are a plus.
- You have solid communication skills with various audiences and an open mindset to manage customer needs and translate them to achievable goals.
- You are a hands-on person willing to closely follow production trials while encouraging knowledges sharing and management.
Region : Courcelles
Sector : Chemistry, Pharmaceutical industry
Contract type : Full-time employee permanent contract
Please send your CV with a cover letter to Ms. Valérie Roels, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org